Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Toothless

Toothless has been one of my oldest grandaughters favorites since she was around 3 years old, maybe even two.  As soon as she was old enough to have an opinion she let us all know she didn't want a bedroom with princesses all over it, she wanted How to Train Your Dragon!
This past summer we all went to see the second movie at the theater.  It was super cute! I have to tell you about her hair bow, too.  She rode with Grandpa & I to the theater. So while we were waiting for her parents to get there she grabbed one of her sisters hair bows and climbed in the center of the truck to look in the mirror.  She put her bow in her hair and proudly said, "Grandma, don't I look beuuuuutifuuul"!  Of'course she did, so she wore her bow just like that all day.  Sometimes you just have to let it go and let them express themselves :). She felt pretty with her bow like that and that makes this Grandm so happy!
Anyway, on to the page.  I used this adorable dragon pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.


I cut off the two rounded edges of his snout and then attached that to his head upside down.  I used the black part of the eyes, made one set quite a bit larger and attached those to his face sideways.  For his body I embossed black cardstock to make the bumpy look.  I used a clear Wink of. Stella pen on his eyes and also on his claws. They look super cool in real life.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: